1 day left
- Contract Type
This role is to join an established team who specialise in Management Accounting, Payroll and Bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
Our client are a very well established accountancy firm based in Cheltenham. They have a great company culture, a varied client based and offering a competitive salary.
The key Responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant Role based in Cheltenham are:
Working with a small team of colleagues on behalf of a variety of clients. Helping these clients by completing their:
- Management Accounts
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping responsibilities
- Accounts Preparation to trial balance
The successful candidate, for this Accounts Assistant role based in Cheltenham will have:
- Experience in preparing Management Accounts
- Previous Bookkeeping responsibilities
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Company accounts to Trial Balance
- Completion of weekly/Monthly Payrolls (desirable)
3%/3% pension contributions
Parking on site
Great work culture
Great work life Balance
Work with a team of great people
Exposure to a variety of work
Exposure to Clients.