Group Reporting Accountant - FTSE 250
Growing FTSE 250 business is recruiting a Group Accountant.
This broad role is based in Surrey.
My client, based in the retail sector is a fast growing FTSE 250 organisation based in Surrey.
- Maintain and improve group management/financial reporting procedures
- Liaise with, and be a point of contact with the Group auditors
- Contribute to preparation of the month end report to the Board of directors
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Group consolidation
- Work with the wider business to understand their trading performance as well as supporting them with technical advice
- Prepare and review of subsidiary statutory financial statements under FRS101
- Team member working on the Plc financial statements for publication
- Proactively communicate with the Divisional finance teams
- Advise on and ensure compliance with Group accounting policies
- Support the delivery of ad hoc projects.
To be considered you will be qualified ACA or ACCA
Salary of £55,000 - £65,000 plus car, bonus and benefits