Corporate Tax Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you an ambitious corporate tax professional who wants to join a Big 4 with a modern approach to work-life balance? Are you sick of not being promoted and want a company with a clear path for progression?
What's great about this role?
- This opportunity is with the market leaders for work-life balance, you can work up to 3 days per week from home.
- World leading practice with over 250,000 employees globally
- Private healthcare
- World leading training and mentoring from some of the best tax professionals in the UK
- Coach and help develop some of the more junior members of the team on client work and personal development
- Contribute to winning new business by proactively managing existing clients and building relationships in the business community to win projects with new clients
- Manage the successful delivery of corporate tax projects, ensuring the highest quality of technical excellence and practical approach
What does the team think?
"I have been working at EY full-time (More than 3 years). Great leadership and culture. Very flexible and positive towards empowering women."
What you'll need to succeed?
- ACA/CA/Tax inspectors with full technical training courses/Law qualification/Tax specialist qualification
- Experienced in advising on both compliance and advisory tax projects
- Strong and confident communicator both written and oral
- Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
- Significant experience in Corporate Tax from a large accountancy or law firm
I am looking for an ambitious, outgoing individual who has the drive to contribute within one of the world's leading practices. For more information please get in touch today.
Tel: 02072 696 355
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Corporate Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly