Senior Financial Accountant
My client is a well established software business based in Reading. They are looking for a Qualified EMEA Financial Accountant, for an immediate start.
Duties will include
- Review of Balance Sheet and P&L reviews for other entities
- Providing additional support to other GL accountants to achieve deadlines
- Acting as Finance Manager when and as required to cover
- Assist in preparation of Month End timetable and ensure timeframes are met
Daily Duties & Responsibilities include:
- P&L Management and review including detailed variance analysis and ownership of my P&L
- Budgetary requirements are managed, owned and reported through FP&A
- Preparing and managing budgets for legal, professional and facility costs. Ensuing through liaison with the business full and transparent reporting is carried out
- Ensuring the AP team accurately post invoices and costing in line with the set budgets through correct accounting treatments
- Reconciliation and review of Balance Sheets for my entities including making sure compliance and I can identify all entries with suitable back-up and ensuring integrity of supporting documents for SOX purposes and external audit.
- Lead and manage compliance with audit requirements through liaison with external company to ensure sign-offs take place before individual entity deadlines
- Intercompany reconciliations across EMEA entities, investigating any variances and closing these out appropriately before closing.
- Direct review of EMEA P&L with the senior team
- Managing UK GAAP and US GAAP ledgers.
- Responsible for Cash Management across EMEA and requesting additional funds if required in line with time-frames to ensure ant potential delays are mitigated
- Transactional accounting duties including accruals, pre-payments, fixed assets, commissions and any other journals to close out of Month End
- Liaising with both internal and external experts and service providers including payroll department, corporate accounting and tax departments, to ensure close out of all outstanding queries and further investigate any variances to ensure close-out prior to end of Month End.
- Additional ad-hoc duties to ensure a smooth month end close and compliance to internal and external accounting requirements.
Please forward your full CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice