Financial Reporting Manager
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading and well-established beauty brands.
- Located in one of the main business hubs in Central London.
One of the leading international cosmetics companies who work with brands across multiple companies based in Covent Garden in Central London. It is vibrant, fun and all-encompassing company who operate under the ethos to "inspire a life of beauty and culture".
The key responsibilities of the successful Financial Reporting Manager will include:
- Developing and improving the control environment across each of the different business units.
- Ensuring the integrity of month end reporting.
- Excellent at managing audit and tax compliance.
- Be able to deliver financial planning processes.
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will have:
- An ACMA, ACCA, ACA qualification.
- Recent exposure to IFRS and accounting standards.
- Experience of planning and managing the completion of financial audits.
- Extensive understanding of how financial control environments operate and how they can be improved.
- Proven experience of managing the financial and accounting implications of complex and long term contractual arrangements.
A competitive salary and benefits package.