Michael Page Treasury is recruiting a Treasury Analyst on behalf of an e-commerce business.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the successful candidate will take on a unique and exciting opportunity within a fast growing, global, consumer business.
Our client is an e-commerce business, and based in their stylish offices in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include:
- Preparing the consolidated daily & bi-weekly Cash report
- Monitor the daily cash position
- Prepare intercompany funding agreements
- Consolidate monthly bank guarantee data from regions
- Maintain the global bank account database
- Assist with KYC bank documentation
- Execute all Treasury and operational settlements in accordance with issued cut off times
- Lead on the implementation of a new corporate credit card and expense programme.
- Assist in developing a FX management strategy across the Group to deliver lower cost and reduced risk.
- Assist with global cash management strategy for the group and consolidate the banking group.
- Improve Treasury procedures.
- Support the Group Treasurer in executing their responsibilities and helping the business/regional teams to achieve their commercial aims.
- Maintaining and improving the liquidity forecast.
- Developing relationships with key Treasury Stakeholders.
- Assist with the Treasury Management Systems project.
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you should have:
- Demonstrate experience in operating within an International Treasury environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical/quantitative skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong execution skills and sense of urgency to shape and deliver financial goals
- Treasury Management Systems experience/exposure
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Passionate, hard-working and driven and a willingness to operate within a highly entrepreneurial environment
- A self-starter
- A high-level of determination
- Team player with keen intellect and pragmatic approach to delivering results
A competitive package is on offer for the successful Treasury Analyst.