Interim Group Financial controller
Associates must have facilities management experience.
We have a consulting engagement which requires an interim Group Financial controller associate to join our consulting team for an initial diagnostic and advisory engagement.
Initial engagement will be 4 weeks full time. Work base location is Birmingham however we want someone who is flexible to work across the UK which may include extended periods working at other sites.
Skills / Experience:
- Extensive experience of working in/with the finance function of a Facilities Management company which provides B2B services around buildings management including associated HVAC, engineering and maintenance services for equipment and infrastructure.
- Core consulting skills around stakeholder engagement, problem and data analysis, process improvement and functional management, report writing and presentation delivery.
- Financial controls experience.
- Experience of working alongside a Group and/or Divisional FD to deliver process improvements and change.
- Experience of working with finance operations staff and finance business partners to manage core finance processes including WIP and billing management.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.