Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client; a well known international business, based in Hemel Hempstead, recruiting an excellent newly created Financial Analyst position. This is an excellent opportunity to work in FP&A and gain excellent experience and training.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the end to end accounting and control for a business unit
- Reporting on variances between actuals and forecasts highlighting key areas which require further deep dive analysis and investigation
- Business partnering with business unit's key stakeholders to provide any financial support and modelling
- Support the finance team in budgeting and forecasting
- Support Financial Controller in preparing board pack, monthly business review and group deck
- Capex budget management and forecast
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
- Working with senior managers - answering queries, questions and supporting as and when as required
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially focused part qualified, Finalist or qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA) who has analyst or FP&A experience - budgeting & forecasting, is strong on excel including modelling and reporting.
Our client are a well known international business who are growing and offer great commercial finance opportunities
Salary & Benefits
A salary of circa £35,000 - £42,000 dependant on experience & qualifications and package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice