Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Insurance company based in Central London helping them source an Accounts Assistant on a temp to perm basis.
To be considered for this role candidates must:
- Be an AAT/ACCA studier;
- Previous proven accounts assistant experience;
- Have advanced standard of English and Maths;
- Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office and Sage;
- Financial services experience would be an advantage
Pay: up to £27,000.
Benefits: Once this role converts to a perm role benefits include, catered breakfast, lifestyle benefits etc., study support and training.
The well-established firm has been hugely successful in the home insurance market and are expanding their lines of business across other areas. Within their London office, they focus on supporting the firm to ensure smooth running of the business at all levels. The culture in the office is dynamic and collaborative with experienced and ambitious professionals.
As the Accounts Assistant you shall be working within a small team focusing mainly on the Purchase Ledger but there is also the opportunity to assist with month end tasks and help in preparing reports.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance with producing Management Accounts
- Assisting with quarterly VAT returns
- Assistance with processing monthly payroll
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Bank & Petty cash reconciliation
- Invoice processing and queries
- Supplier payment runs
- Ad-hoc financial reporting for the Senior Management Team
- Excellent planning, prioritising, organisation and time management skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and thorough administrative skills;
- Able to work on own initiative as well within a small team;
- Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and Sage
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice