Head of Finance and Corporate Services
2 days left
- Seniority Level
- Head Of
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CCAB qualified accountant to lead SYPA’s Finance Team as it develops its role in a new direction following the creation of the Border to Coast investment pool which has taken on the direct management of our investments.
In this redefined role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the delivery of a customer focused and responsive finance service to all parts of the Authority’s operations.
- The management of all aspects of finance from exchequer to accountancy including treasury management operations for an £8bn financial institution.
- Securing the right level of corporate support services for SYPA from external suppliers.
- Acting as the deputy to the Authority’s Treasurer.
- Contributing to the development of corporate strategy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self starter who as well as having a full professional qualification with substantial post qualifying experience and being educated to degree level will ideally have some management experience either in the financial services world or the public sector.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with considerable autonomy and the opportunity to shape a finance function to meet the developing needs of the organisation. If you think you fit the bill we look forward to hearing from you. If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact George Graham, Fund Director on 01226 772887
For further information on the process and a link through to the electronic application route please visit our website at http://www.sypensions.org.uk/home/vacancies
Closing Date: Friday, 23rd November 2018
First (Technical) Interview will be held on : Monday 17 December 2018
Final Interviews will be held on Friday 18 January 2019