- Highly commercial role within the Retail Commercial finance team.
- Proactive business partnering from a finance perspective with portfolio managers/directors.
A savvy, stylish and innovative retail company based in one of the most popular business-led areas of Central London. The client runs on a strong company ethos and believes in delivering the best for shareholders, customers and communities.
The key reponsibilities of the successful Commercial Accountant will include:
- Lead on the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Understand the key drivers of performance both financially and operationally.
- Leading on the year end and the half year reporting process for the retail business unit.
- Strong business partnering skills with the ability to communicate effectively with non-finance members of the team.
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting projects.
The successful Commercial Accountant will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous business partnering experience.
- Previous experience of budgeting process.
- Understanding of the retail sector.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong excel skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package.