Robert Half are delighted to be working with a exciting tech business in central Bristol to recruit their Finance Manager position. This role is hugely exciting helping the current Finance Director implement all financial control and accounting aspects of the Company Strategy, including the analysis of figures and any required implementation to achieve the most profitable outcome.
- Working jointly with the FD to ensure the financial reporting and forecasting is timely, precise and accurate
- Communicating and implementing the financial elements of the Company strategy
- Taking overall control of the company accounting function ensuring that systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Ensuring the corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the Company cash management policies
- Managing the Company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions as appropriate
- Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external parties
- Presenting annual accounts
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Leading, inspiring, coaching and developing all direct reports to drive succession planning and scale-ability
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours:
- Analytical and data driven with a strong academic background
- Effective management and delegation
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
A technology business with an exciting, complex and cutting edge product. Based in Central Bristol.
Salary & Benefits
Circa 40k, 5% matched pension, health-care and share scheme options.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice