Internal Auditor - Spanish speaking
Opportunity for an Internal Auditor with 3 years or more experience. The role requires Spanish language skills and will provide exposure to internal audit, risk and internal controls within a multinational business.
The client is a growing international food manufacturing and distribution business listed on the JSE.
The company has been experiencing significant growth over the past five years and is looking to expand it operations within Europe significantly in the next five years.
They have a decentralised model which encourages the entrepreneurial spirit contained in each of its businesses and allows the Internal Audit teams to gain exposure to multiple operating models.
- Plan, conduct and conclude internal audit
- Proactively recommend changes to the risk framework, audit programme and key risk policies
- Challenge current processes and controls
- Respond to business priorities and changes
- Analyse data as required
- Carry out monthly remote audits to focus on key risks
- Identify any breach of Financial Minimum Standards
- Monitor compliance throughout the month and during external audits
- Promote awareness of key compliance areas such as PCI DSS, GDPR etc.
- 3+ years of Internal Audit experience.
- Looking to build a career within an international business Spanish Language skills
- Able to work well autonomously
- Looking to help a growing company with international expansion
- Experience with both financially based and compliance based audits
- Salary up to £55,000
- A great benefits package including: Bonus, car allowance, pension, private medical
- Lot of autonomy
- Ability to work from home
- Clear career progression