Corporate Tax Semi Senior
Role: Corporate Tax Semi Senior
Salary: Up to £30,000
- Are you a qualified or soon to be qualified Tax Semi Senior, looking to make an impact in a well-established firm?
- Would you like to work closely alongside a Partner, within an ambitious and close-knit team?
- Are you looking to work with a curated and challenging client-base?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced firm. As a Corporate Tax Semi Senior, you will play a vital part in the team and report directly to the Tax Manager and the Tax Partner. The role will focus predominantly on Corporate Tax, with a working split of 80% Compliance and 20% Advisory. There is scope to increase the advisory element and you will be well positioned for progression within this team.
What's great about this role?
- Full Study support for tax qualifications and an ongoing commitment to CPD.
- You'll work with genuine responsibility on challenging matters, with the support of a partner who has significant experience working in the Top 10
- Great incentives and challenging scope of work without an overbearing corporate feel
- Offices in the heart of London, situated ideally for travel
What you'll need to succeed
- Professionally qualified or part qualified in ATT, ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent.
- At least 2 year's experience in an accounting environment, across a broad range of Corporate Tax issues. Knowledge of Personal tax is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills - you will be working in a close-knit team of 10 and you must be able to manage deadlines effectively.
I'm looking for an ambitious and driven Corporate Tax Semi Senior with a level of confidence and personability that would allow them to fit into a key role at a smaller/mid-tier environment.
Interviews are currently taking place, contact Akhil to discuss further details.
020 7269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR