Corporate Tax Manager
Role: Corporate Tax Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- Are you an experienced and bold Corporate Tax Manager?
- Would you like to work directly alongside a Partner, within an ambitious and close-knit team?
- Does working with an established portfolio of OMB clients with impressive turnovers sound good to you?
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly experienced firm at a critical level. As their Corporate Tax Manager, you will be confident in overseeing the tax compliance function and manage two Juniors, as well as ad-hoc tax advisory matters.
What's great about this role?
- You'll work with genuine responsibility on challenging matters, with the support of a partner who has significant experience working in the Top 10
- Great incentives and bonus potential without an overbearing corporate feel
- Offices in the heart of London, situated ideally for travel
What you'll need to succeed
- Professionally qualified - ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent
- Significant experience in complex corporate tax matters, including but not limited to Corporate Interest Restriction and Hybrid Entities rules.
- Experience in a wide range of compliance tax matters.
- Be forward thinking and adaptive of technology in practice i.e. digital portals
I'm looking for an ambitious and driven Corporate Tax Manager with a level of confidence and personability that would allow them to fit into a key role at a smaller/mid-tier environment.
Interviews are currently taking place, contact Akhil to discuss further details.
020 7269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR