Robert Half are partnering an industry leading manufacturing business based just outside of Manchester City Centre to recruit for a commercially focused Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on an extremely broad and interesting role where you will be working closely with the Senior Finance Manager to help look after the team, as well as being given responsibility to partner the wider business and take the lead in terms of adding value and cutting costs across the business.
The business are a circa £18m t/o award-winning and industry-leading business who have grown significantly over the past few years. They are based in a nice office complex around 4 miles outside of Manchester City Centre. After Strong growth across the business, they are now looking to expand their finance team accordingly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified or newly qualified Management Accountant to take on a really broad role where you will have significant responsibility over the business's finance function. The key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of financial controls for four group companies.
- Work with the group Finance Manager and Management Accountant to develop regular KPI and profit reporting and analysis for use by key stakeholders across the business.
- Assist in the development of product-level cost and profitability analysis.
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Month end procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations and accruals.
- Management accounts production and analysis
- Developing and communicating key indicators for all business activities.
- Quarterly returns and year-end procedures.
- Assist the group Finance Manager in supporting the IT requirements of the business and developing/implementing various IT initiatives.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice