Finance Business Partner
The role sits within the financial planning and analysis team, and the finance business partner will be responsible for the financial analysis of 2 different departments.
The charity are a well established research and fundraising charity with an income 100mill. They will be looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team financial planning team.
- Liaise and engage with business stakeholders to resolve any issues/queries and overcome any potential issues, communicating key conclusions to senior management.
- Challenging business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis
- Support the annual budgeting exercises for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- Newly qualified/qualified accountant with knowledge of the charity sector
45-50,000 plus additional benefits which include flexible working