Senior MI Assistant
Robert Half are recruiting for an extremely successful, large services business to recruit for a strong MI Assistant to join their high performing MI team in their Central Manchester offices.
This is a fantastic role where you will be supporting multiple MI schemes within the business. An insurance or legal background would be a huge advantage for this position.
The business is a hugely successful and instantly recognisable services business who have gone from strength to strength over the past 24 months. They are now looking to increase headcount across the business which includes their high-performing MI team. They are based in an impressive and modern office complex within Manchester City Centre.
- Each member of the Management Information Team will be expected to have the ability to cover any of the principal duties and responsibilities within the team.
- Validating missing MI
- Preparing accurate Client MI scopes for IT departments
- Building MI Tools to support missing/validation on data fields
- Testing IT reports
- Preparing User Guides
- Managing the client MI production process
- Preparing validation checklists
- Preparing MI performance reports
- Responsibility for service delivery of MI on time
- Maintaining process change registers.
- Be responsible for liaising with all colleagues to ensure that the MI service is delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Develop KPI/dashboard measures and reports.
- Assist on any tenders/bids as and when required.
- Work with business analysts to improve MI provision.
- Involved in process improvements.
- Enhancement of current and future reporting.
- Prioritisation: managing and prioritising own workload to ensure work is turned around within agreed deadlines and timeframes.
- Communication: maintaining open and appropriate communication lines with internal stakeholders and Clients at all times to ensure the firm's needs are met.
- Any other tasks as and when required.
- Design and deliver analysis to drive improved understanding of performance by client.
- Provide relevant insight and analysis to improve client understanding of their own performance.
- Proactively works with Client Partners to ensure that the MI function becomes embedded in the business and provides value add solutions.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice