Finance Assistant - Bridgewater area
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join an established Supply business who are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly candidate to join them on a permanent basis due to an increased workload My client is based in the Bridgewater area and is offering a very a friendly working environment and competitive package for the right person:
Up to £21,000 per annum (can be flexible DOE) plus free parking, study support and great wider benefits
About our client:
Robert Half are working with a growing Supply business based in Bridgewater who are currently seeking a friendly and self-motivated Finance Assistant to join their team. The role will be reporting into the Finance Controller and will be perfect for someone who has a grasp of transactional finance duties who wants exposure will all parts of the accounts function including purchase and sales ledger, credit control and will progress into elements of accounting reporting in the future.
Core Responsibilities are exhaustive but not limited to:
- Assisting with credit control, cash allocation and queries
- Assisting with the preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Cash recording for any payments made.
- Authorisation of purchase orders using a bespoke package and Excel
- Assisting with posting of sales and purchase accruals
- Raising and processing customer invoices
- Any other ad-hoc duties in line with the level of responsibility of the post and carry out any other duties which the Financial Controller deems necessary.
- Studying for an AAT or accounts qualification
- Intermediate on Excel
- Excellent communication skills with experience of credit control is highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Calm and positive with the ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Happy to work within a small finance function, bring a proactive, engaged team with a "can do" attitude
- Free parking
- Competitive annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Study support
- Pension scheme, life insurance
- Opportunity to be exposed to management accounts duties such as accounts preparation in the future
If you would like to be considered, please don't delay in applying for the role. For more information on the opportunity, please give Mia Collett a call on 0117 9935400 and/or .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Assistant - Bridgewater area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly