Audit and Accounts Manager
Audit and Accounts Manager - Milton Keynes, ACA / ACCA Qualified up to £60K
We are recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager for one of our clients in Milton Keynes. This is a firm that rewards success and offers long term career progression to the top.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding independent firm with an excellent reputation in the business community and also renowned for the training and development of their staff through to qualification and post qualification.
Opportunities do exist for long term career progression to partnership through both expansion and succession planning.
About the Audit and Accounts Manager role:
- A challenging opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA in a management role with full responsibility for a portfolio of Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships; combining audit, accounts and taxation requirements.
Suitable for a technically strong candidate, confident in managing clients and staff and with an interest in Practice development for the longer term. Your client responsibilities will be extensive as the main point of contact and will include billing management.
You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with a Practice background and experience in all the core areas, including Corporate Tax and with an awareness of Personal Taxation.
Requirements for Audit and Accounts Manager role:
- ACA / ACCA qualified with a Public Practice background.
- Practice experience dealing with owner managed businesses with strong audit experience and the ability to manage clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the various taxes involved in dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Experience in business development and networking would be useful but not essential but a genuine interest in being involved is essential.
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience needed for this Audit and Accounts Manager position and you are ambitious to develop your career.
Part-time can be considered and will depend on how the requirements fit in with the expectations of the role and the salary would be pro-rata to account for part-time hours.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com