Autonomous, senior Management Accountant role in an international business
Business partner to and hold accountable multiple commercial sites
An international business with a single vision, to have a lasting impact on the planet through the best use of current technology and expertise.
This role offers the individual the opportunity to utilise and develop their business partnering skills; you will be working closely with operations and supporting multiple sites to drive strategy by providing financial support, and challenging business decisions.
- The production of accurate monthly management accounts, reporting results and variances to the Finance Manager
- The preparation of forecasts/budgets with Operations Managers
- Demonstrating strong Balance Sheet controls including preparation of control account reconciliations
- Providing support for Internal and External Audit
- Supporting any ad hoc project requests within the team
- Ensuring compliance with Accounting Standards and other specific internal and external guidelines
The ideal candidate will show credibility when communicating with both finance and non-finance and be willing and able to challenge and influence. You will be a passed finalist or qualified accountant, able to deal with complex data sets (experience of using SAP, Cognos would be beneficial). You will hold a full driving licence as travel is required between sites.
£38,000 - 41,000 + car allowance + benefits