Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for an MI Administrator based in the city centre of Manchester. Our client is a national leader within the legal sector and are looking for an MI Administrator to join the team on a 6 month contract
- Producing and reviewing Management Information for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Advanced use of MS Excel on a daily basis to produce MI reports.
- Liaising with internal departments for data required for reports
- Developing reporting information for existing and potential clients of the Firm.
- Supporting internal departments and team by providing statistics as required to assist them in their daily operations
- Producing MI to improve visibility of key performance indicators to management
- Coaching internal departments to ensure data is accurately captured
- Documentation of report processes and solutions including training as required to staff
- Providing administrative assistance with various projects.
- Any other tasks as and when required.
This role is an immediate need and is looking to pay in the region of £9 - £10ph. If you are interested then call Adam on 0161 828 6100.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice