Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are currently partnering with a world class top tier client who are based in Esher to source a new Commercial Finance Business Partner. My client has recently been expanding in the Middle East with no signs of slowing down. A great opportunity for someone to grasp if they are looking to fast track their career, be a part of a strong and talent finance function of 20+ whilst getting great visibility from the Finance Director and CFO.
- Support a cultural change in Finance by engaging and supporting stakeholders in a robust but empathetic manner
- Liaise closely with the business's senior leadership team to fully understand and support by advising your findings.
- Own the production of the management accounts, ensuring accurate reporting, high quality forecasting and value adding commentary.
- Produce a robust annual budget and the financial element of the Business's annual Business Plan
- Proactive, ad hoc and routine provision of financial and operational analysis and insight across every aspect of the business.
- Ownership of cost control monitoring, flagging issues and identifying corrective action
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to accurately manipulate large sets of data
- Confidence / experience to produce and develop analysis/metric from scratch
- Extensive experience of variance analysis, including investigation and reporting
- Sound understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience of Management Accounts within medium sized business
- Excellent excel skills
- Good grasp of cost control methodologies
- Good systems knowledge
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Pension + Private Health care + Flexible working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice