Group Financial Accounting Manager
An Industrial group is looking for a Financial Accounting Manager.
An excellent opportunity for a high calibre and technically proficient qualified accountant to join an international and diverse industrial Group as it moves into the next stage of its development.
Manage and deliver monthly and annual financial reporting routines, data integrity of accounting systems and compliance with accounting standards and regulations for an international Group with exciting growth plans.
- Preparation of monthly Group consolidated management accounts and annual Group consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Maintenance of data integrity within the Group's accounting systems
- Development of Group accounting policies to reflect business requirements and best practice
- Support of subsidiary finance teams to ensure reporting obligations are met and that Group accounting policies are consistently adopted
- Group contact point for all technical accounting and reporting queries, ensuring all relevant developments in IFRS and related regulatory frameworks are adopted when required
- Integration of acquisitions into the group including alignment of accounting policies
- Group contract point for UK tax related matters (Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE)
- Regular reporting to finance providers
- Manage head office accounting and Group recharges
- Manage external year-end audit process
- Qualified Accountant (ACA) with at least five years post qualification experience
- Previous experience of undertaking and managing complex financial consolidations essential
- Strong technically - up to date knowledge of accounting standards and latest developments
- Experience in diverse Group environment across several geographies and industrial sectors
- Good knowledge of IT systems and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to deliver to deadlines with attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to get things done
- Good communication and influencing skills
The company is a fourth generation family business that owns and operates a portfolio of companies within the industrial sector. Their strong ethical views and professionalism are evident in the way we do business. With established working relationships spanning over 100 years, their partners trust them to provide the highest quality products and service at the forefront of their industries as well as a fair approach to business.
Salary & Benefits
Base salary £65-75K, Bonus potential of 10% per year, Pension - employer contribution of 5.5% per year
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice