Senior Purchase Ledger Assistant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting have an exciting opportunity for Senior Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the finance team of a luxury Fashion Retail Brand based in Central London.
We're looking for a Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA studier with a minimum of 4 years in Accounts payable and have worked up to a Senior Purchase Ledger Assistant position previous.
Personality plays a big role as this is a Fashion Retail brand with a strong internal company culture.
Role and Responsibilities
As the Senior Accounts Payable Assistant you'll be in charge of:
- Posting Purchase Invoices
- Arranging payment for invoices
- Prepaying monthly supplier account statements
- Uploading supplier payments
- Resolving debit balances on the creditors' ledger
- Preparing BACS payment, e-transfers
- Improve daily/monthly departmental processed to streamline the department and increase efficiencies.
- Processing all domestic and international supplier payments for entities worldwide
- Ensuring all payment runs are processed on a weekly basis in line with agreed timetables and address ad hoc payment requirements where necessary.
- Set-up of new suppliers on accounting system and ensuring that all appropriate tax documents have been received.
- Clearing invoice backlog
£30,000 plus study support bonus
If you're looking to further your career as a Senior Purchase Ledger Assistant in the Heart of Central London within a luxury Fashion Retail brand, and have the above experience, please apply through Robert Half Finance and Accounting
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice