Financial Accountant (Financial Services)
We're currently recruiting for a sharp, driven Financial Accountant to join a leading stock trading company in Central London where the successful candidate will be recruiting directly in the Financial Controller.
The company itself provides consistent liquidity, helping market participants throughout the world obtain the best prices in the various assets classes that they specialise in. The business itself is a fast-paced growing company that has doubled its headcount in recent years.
- Primary focus is to safeguard the integrity of the financial ledgers of the firm, ensuring accuracy of financial transactions
- Responsibility in the month end close process for the companies regulated entities
- Accounting of the income statement and balance sheet, ensuring high degree of control and integrity around postings.
- Bank, intercompany and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analysis of the trial balance and ledger accounts, including variance and trend analysis and commentaries.
- Accounting and reconciliation of VAT liability.
- Taking ownership of the purchase order / expense management system.
- Help resolving accounts payable queries.
- Management fee calculations and intercompany re-charges.
- Relevant degree (maths/finance related) with a 2.1 at minimum from a reputable University
- CIMA or ACCA finalist / newly qualified
- Driven with a can do attitude
- Study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Accountant (Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly