Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join an established logistics business based in Wakefield. Our client is looking for a driven and proactive finance professional to be a part of their growing team.
Responsibilities will include
The successful candidate will have experience of most of the below, end to end knowledge of all ledger processes is not essential:-
- Reconciliations and inputting of invoices
- Raising and resolving invoice queries
- Inputting Credit Notes and matching against invoices
- Chasing outstanding monies via telephone and email
- Query resolution
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Raising daily sales invoices to customers
- Updating the cash book daily and throughout the day, matching monies against outstanding values on the ledger.
- Firming outstanding orders for production once monies have been received for proforma invoices
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be between £20,000 and £24,000 (DOE) plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly