Outsourcing Senior Associate
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £45,000
- Are you ready to join one of the Big 4 - a leading accountancy practice where opportunities for growth and development are unlimited?
- Would you like to work for a prestigious and highly reputable company with access to the largest client base in the world?
What is great about this Outsourcing Senior Associate role:
- Being in such a powerhouse you would accelerate your progression by taking part in ongoing technical training and personal development
- You would be working with highly skilled specialists and have access to prestigious and varied clients
- You would have the opportunity to carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
As an Outsourcing Senior Associate, you will be:
- Working on a portfolio of clients and being their first point of contact
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Producing statutory and consolidated financial statements
- Preparing year end financial statements and special accounting projects
To succeed within this Outsourcing Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a proven experience in professional middle market practice environment
- Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and some knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Have good IT skills, ideally with some experience of accounting packages and good Excel spreadsheet skills
Due to the attractive nature of this role I expect a high level of applications. Send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion on 0207 269 6326 or email me on email@example.com. I look forward to speaking to you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR