Senior Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Our client, a complex, UK based multi-billion turnover business with an office in Bristol are looking to recruit a progressive, career driven finance professional to join their commercial finance function to initially partner with Heads of function across various cost bases internally to manage budgets appropriately.
- To act as the key point of contact for cost centre managers across the business to provide clarity around their cost base and add value through reporting and Finance expertise
- To provide ownership of reporting on overhead costs to budget holders, senior management and Directors and to explain variances against budget.
- To prepare monthly management accounts for the business.
- To provide ownership of headcount reporting and analysis
- To liaise with staff and managers both inside and outside Finance to ensure financial information is consistent
- Assist senior manager in the wider business plan and the business reforecasts.
- Work alongside team to deliver wider business partnering on an ad hoc basis.
- To be the key point of contact for external auditors, providing the level of detail requested and following up with appropriate technical rationale
- To assist reporting on project costs to project managers, senior management and Directors and explain variances against budget.
- To provide support in relation to any other ad-hoc reporting, analysis and control processes as required by the business
You will be a driven, financially savvy business partner, with the ability to challenge senior level budget holders across the business and suggest improvements.
Salary & Benefits
40-45k plus excellent bonus and pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice