Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
Professional accountancy practice based in Borehamwood, looking for an ACA or ACCA part-qualified Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join their growing business.
Our client is an award winning, family run accountancy practice that works with a number of high profile clients.
Responsibilities of an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify and understand client's needs, providing initial solutions to client challenges and subsequently executing those
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
- Analysis of accounting data from client's books and records
- Leading Audit assignments
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings to assess client needs
- Helping with client queries
- Ad-hoc arrangements, either in house or at client's premises covering any of the above areas
The successful Audit & Accounts Semi Senior:
- Intermediate to Advanced professional accounting practice experience
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- Ideally hold a relevant degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- Ideally have worked with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
If successful, you will receive a highly competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family. This is an opportunity to work within a warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer.
This is also a great opportunity if you are seeking a supportive environment in which to complete your accountancy exams.