Deal Advisory Assistant Manager
Are you interested in working for a specialist team within the world of Corporate Finance? If so, I may have an interesting option for you. I am assisting one of the UK's leading CA firms to hire into their Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) Advisory team. This team provides specialist advice on the pricing mechanisms and financial aspects of Sale & Purchase Agreements (the legal document behind acquisitions & disposals).
This is a great opportunity if you have been working in a Transaction related role but are keen to learn the technical specifics of a particular area. The day-to-day role will be varied, involving:
- Creation of databooks
- Understanding the target business
- Considering the accounting and financial aspects of legal documents
- Advising buyers and sellers on their proposed transaction mechanics
- Assisting the senior team with larger transactions and taking a more significant role on smaller transactions
- Significant discussion with clients, lawyers, target business management and external financiers
- Involvement in business development including networking internally and externally, drafting thought leadership and delivering presentations
I am keen to hear from qualified accountants (ACA, CA or equivalent) with 3+ years' experience gained in an accountancy firm. Experience in transaction-related work is required. You should be highly motivated and able to demonstrate a commercial mindset as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested? If so, please make your application here or get in touch to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR