Head of Deal Origination
Are you a Business Development expert working in the Corporate Finance field? If so, you may be interested in the opportunity to join a fast-growing business advisory firm as Head of Deal Origination.
The firm, founded 10 years ago, now boasts 19 offices and over 300 staff in the UK and provides Corporate Finance, Debt Advisory, Forensic and Restructuring services to a broad range of clients. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a driven and entrepreneurial individual to work closely with the national Corporate Finance and other Advisory teams to identify and approach potential clients and develop new business contacts for the firm UK-wide.
- Working closely with the team to assist them in securing meetings with prospective new clients
- Researching target companies and discussing approach tactics with the team
- Identifying, researching and communicating with prospective new clients
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects prior to and in preparation for meetings
- Monitoring and analysing the market to identify themes, angles and opportunities
- Build close working relationships with the firm's marketing team and external PR provider
Given the focus of this role is nationwide, there is flexibility on where you can be based. Although this is most likely to be in one of the firm's London, Manchester or Midlands offices.
I am keen to speak to individuals with previous experience of Corporate Finance or Corporate Legal deal origination. You should have a strong interest in business development and experience of working in a sales-led environment, ideally within a professional services or boutique M&A firm at Director level.
Why this role?
Having achieved over 30% revenue growth this year, this is an exciting time to join the firm on their upward trajectory. They offer a fast-paced environment within a growing team and the opportunity to work in a collegiate, entrepreneurial environment. You will be well rewarded, with a salary range of £100,000 - £120,000 (dependent on experience) + discretionary bonus + benefits.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch for an informal discussion to learn more: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR