Finance Business Partner
This role will partner with key stakeholders within the business and support them with improving their respective areas.
This well respected organisation is based in Horsham and offers a great working environment. They offer flexible working, as well as the opportunity to develop your career.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Review and develop existing policies and procedures
- Liaising with internal & external auditors
- MI development
- Analyse business unit performance, as well as explain to the wider
- Working with key stakeholders to improve their area of the business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communications skills, with a track record of partnering with non-finance
- Ability to present financial information to non-finance.
Up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits.