Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are pleased to be working with a well recognised retail business who are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy team in Watford.
You will be responsible for the Accounts Payable process and you will help transform the way they carry out the Accounts Payable transactions with an upcoming implementation of a new system.
- Ensure invoices are approved in accordance with company guidelines and coded correctly before input.
- Inputting of all invoices for the relevant part of the ledger.
- Preparation of the twice-monthly BACS/cheques payments for suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers and resolve invoice queries/issues.
- Deal with the UK Sterling stock suppliers queries through the relevant channels.
- Additional admin duties such as dealing with incoming post/email.
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations as appropriate.
- Scan and index supplier invoices.
Our client are ideally seeking a bright, intelligent individual with drive and the ability to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Previous AP Ledger experience.
- Dealing with high volume of data entry.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client are a leading retail business based in Watford. They pride themselves on their enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people who deliver fantastic customer service in a fast paced retail environment.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary of up to £26k
Free parking on-site
Free lunch provided each day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice