Personal Tax Semi Senior
- Have you experienced one-two tax seasons?
- Are you working towards gaining your ATT qualification?
- Would you like to work for a leading independent London firm?
If so, I want to hear from you!
Having placed four people within the team in the past twelve months, the business has seen continued success and growth. As a result, they require a further Personal Tax Semi Senior.
What's great about them?
- They're a personal, boutique practice with the best interests of its clients truly at its core
- Award Winning (Employer of the year, Best single office tax practice)
- Punch well above their weight in terms of level of client work
Your role will focus on delivering tax compliance and planning services for your own portfolio of Private Clients, including successful Business Owners, Non-Doms, partners in professional practices and their families.
Clients have labelled their services as "first-rate tax counselling", "consistent and excellent" and "extremely professional, prompt and courteous".
If you to work for an organisation that genuinely care for their staff and offer you the tools you need to succeed in Tax, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR