Software Specialist R&D Consultant - Boutique Firm, London
Software Specialist R&D Consultant - Boutique Firm
Up to £60k + benefits
- Are you keen to leverage your software development and R&D Tax Credits experience in a role that isn't development or delivery of tax credits?
- Do you love talking to founders and CTOs and "geeking" out about the awesome tech they're developing?
- Would you like to choose the hours you work and from where?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm is currently looking to grow their broader R&D tax team and have a number of professionals with a broad background including both Tax technical and Engineering and would be the pivot between sales and delivery.
- The firm is nationally renowned for their Employee self-pay scheme whereby you allocate an increase in your salary should you pick up more work.
- The team operates on a flat structure with no hierarchy and collaboration between all of the service lines
- The firm is incredibly flexible with working from home and other structures as they understand sometimes life happens.
- The team is incredibly social and run a number of events throughout the year where they go to sports days, socials, nights out, team picnics as well as an annual Ski Trip!
- You will be a key strategic addition to the practice as the firm are looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand.
- Attend a meeting with the tech cofounder at a new prospect and discuss with them exactly which part of their technology qualifies for R&D Tax Credits and how to best navigate the scheme
- Research a company's technology as preparation for a sales call (with a salesperson)
- Speak to a newly onboarded FinTech company to get more depth about the technical challenges they faced in their work
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
What you'll need to succeed:
- Several years of experience in delivering tax credit claims, or equivalent, including in-depth knowledge of the CIRD
- Comfortable speaking both on the phone and in front of clients, prospects and HMRC
- Experience developing software as part of a team across the software development lifecycle
For more information on the role please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR