Interim Financial Reporting Manager
- Work for a fantastic Not for Profit organisation.
- Play a crucial role in a strong finance team.
This organisation are a Not for Profit based in the heart of London. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to add value to the organisation.
- To develop, implement, and oversee all finance systems, processes, procedures and controls.
- Manage the day-to-day finances and accounting procedures of the company. Provide accurate and timely financial information.
- Complete the year end consolidation process and ensure the production of financial statements, liaising with the external audit team during the audit process.
- Complete and submit regulatory tax returns in accordance with required timescales.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB).
- Must have experience of preparing consolidated financial statements for audit and the application of accounting standards.
- Must have experience reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Experience of in consolidation and reconciliations.
- Must have led on a complex year-end.
- Must possess excellent oral and written skills
£300-£400 a day