Robert Half are recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor to join a highly regarded organization based in Axbridge. This Payroll Supervisor opportunity will allow the successful candidate the chance to work for a highly regarded brand, undergoing continued expansion. This Payroll Supervisor role will require someone to start ASAP.
Role: Payroll Supervisor
Location: Axbridge (Available parking)
Duration: Temporary - Permanent
Salary: £28-32k (depending on experience)
Main Duties include:
- Recording, processing and inputting of Payroll Information.
- Provision of salary reports as required by The Finance Manager.
- Work with HR Department to ensure Payroll records are accurate and up to date.
- Maintenance & administration of financial procedures.
- Assisting with implementation of Group's service Quality system.
- Preparing Information for input from monthly returns.
- Checking and inputting all travel, extra hours and other staff expenses
- Ensuring all starters and leavers and contract changes are dealt with correctly
- Ensuring that PAYE/NIC are correctly deducted
- Dealing with Statutory Payments as required
- Dealing with staff queries as they arise
- Administering Pension enrolments and contributions
- Administering DEA, Earning Arrestments, CSA deductions
- Administering employee contributions to union and credit union
- Calculation of occupational sick pay and occupational maternity payments
- Calculation of enhanced holiday pay element
To be considered:
- Experience of using a computerised payroll system
- Basic understanding of payroll/tax rules and legislation
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel including advanced functions of vlookups and pivot tables
- Proficient at performing basic calculations (e.g. percentages)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the South West's most up and coming businesses, who have been expanding consistently in the last few years. They will offer a challenging yet very rewarding job opportunity for correct candidate. This a fantastic temporary to permanent position.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your current skills set then dont hesitate to contact Miles Hackett direct on 0117 993 5400 or email with the latest copy of your CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Payroll Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly