Protiviti are looking for a Financial Controller to work for a niche financial services firm in the peer to peer lending market in London.
- Reporting to the CFO, you will manage the finance function with all elements being your responsibility for the statutory to the MI and regulatory
- Review the existing processes, recommend how to improve the finance function and enable it to scale for future growth
- Take responsibility to ad hoc projects aligned to the firm's strategy
- You will be a qualified accountant with a background in the banking sector
- Have experience in managing a team, and in particular be knowledgeable around effective hedging
- Experienced in all aspects of financial control
- You will have been either a finance manager of financial controller in recent times and be able to operate in a fast paced environment where the size of the firm means that you will get involved in most areas of finance.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This role will pay in the £420 to £520/day region, depending on experience
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly