Audit Senior Manager - Real Estate sector
Working in this top 10 accounting firm in London, you can work with a range of real estate businesses including large UK and global private and listed businesses as well as privately owned, start-up and entrepreneurial organisations.
Top 10 accounting firm in London. Good promotion prospects and work life balance.
The Audit Senior Manager will be a senior member of the Real Estate and Construction audit group. They will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing our people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous Audit Manager / Senior Manager experience gained in practice.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience - able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Salary up to £85,000
- Good promotion prospects
- Great work life balance.