Our client is a leading Private Equity backed property business based in Central Birmingham with an impressive portfolio of over 50 entities under its management. They have partnered with Robert Half exclsuivley to recruit a newly created senior finance team, within this is an exciting vacancy for a FP&A Manager.
- Monthly production of the management accounts data and KPIs with analysis of trends and risk areas.
- Implementation of suitable systems, processes and controls to ensure the production of timely, reliable forecasts.
- Production of annual consolidated budgets and revised budgets to include commentary for management of annual performance.
- Production of strategic forecasts.
- Consolidation of monthly cash forecasts with appropriate commentary to identify critical pressure points and funding requirements.
- 'What if' analysis to identify risks and quantify potential upside.
- Production of property reporting and KPI analysis for the key management meetings.
- Provision of ad hoc and project analysis to improve decision making throughout the business and to raise the profile of the finance department as a value adding function.
To be considered for the Group FP&A role you will need to have :
Experience of producing quarterly board packs, group budget and consolidated accounts for a medium sized group
Educated to degree level ( or equivalent)
Qualified member of an accountancy body ( ACA preferred)
Strong knowledge of current reporting standards
Strong Excel and analytic skills ( background in FP&A strongly preferred)
Able and willing to work in office location south Reading. Some travel to local offices in south UK may be required.
Our client is offering a salary up to £60,000 depending on experience for the Group FP&A position.
In addition there is a generous benefits package including bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly