Audits and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior - North London
Work on your doorstep! Cut down your long commute.
Up to £45,000.00 - Excellent opportunity!
Is the long commute getting you down? Why not work for a great firm that is literally a stone's throw away!
This firm positively encourages a healthy work life balance with quarterly socials and team bonding events.
Pro-Finance are actively recruiting for a hands-on Audit and Accounts Senior who is passionate about making a difference to this dynamic Chartered Accountancy firm.
Who wouldn't want to work for a firm that offers:
- A huge Christmas Party
- Quarterly social events
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Performance related bonuses
- Flexible working
- Healthcare benefits
Why else work for this firm?
Aside from the above, it is well established firm with more than 40 years experience. As an Audit and Accounts Senior you will be part of the growing team which deals with every size of business you can imagine but also just about any industry sector you can name!
The Audit and Accounts Senior Role will require you to;
- Ensure successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from planning to completion, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities
- Manage and direct daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Audit and Accounts Senior during an engagement.
- Apply risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and the ability to identify any potential issues.
Qualifications and Experience Necessary:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- UK based accountancy practice experience
- Accountancy Package Software Experience
Have you made the decision yet? If yes, please contact Harpreet on 020 7269 6366 or Harpreet.Virdi@Pro-Recruitment.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR