Top 10 Accountancy Practice - Accounting and Financial Reporting Advisory Manager
Accounting and Financial Reporting Advisory Manager | Top 10 Accountancy Practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven and client centric individual to join a Top 10 Firm of Accountants in their expanding Accounting and Financial Reporting team.
The role has been created to assist with and lead the profitable delivery of Accounting and Financial Reporting Advisory projects. The position will require you to act as the Manager on a portfolio of clients which could include large corporates, fast-growth companies and owner-managed businesses across a variety of sectors.
You will work alongside your clients on technical projects, providing a detailed report of findings and being actively involved business development for the firm. The projects vary in nature and could include GAAP conversions (IFRS and UK GAAP), reporting in respect of new standards (IFRS 9, 15, 16) and group reorganisations.
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of Audit or Accounts clients within Practice
- Excellent understanding of financial reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP with experience applying this to complex situations in either Practice or Industry
- Able to demonstrate the ability build lasting client relationships
- Project management skills
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you wish to be considered then please apply direct with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.