Business Services Team - AAT level
My client is looking for a bright individual to join a structured and smoothly run department. Preferably you will have an interest in technology, with strong communication skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data for clients.
A fantastic opportunity to work within an Award winning mid tier chartered accountancy firm that covers a range of services to their clients at an exceptionally high level. Given the specialisms of the partners, the advise to clients is well trusted and informative. The training provided is both internal and external and high technical ability and skills are offered at all times. A sociable and interactive business with long term career prospects in a positive environment. A passionate interactive firm that strive for staff and client satisfaction by constantly looking to improve their services and benefits.
This role will entail assisting the team with daily book keeping and the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and VAT returns for a variety of clients across all sectors using a suite of software services. You will also assist with the preparation of annual financial statements.
Our client reports key performance indicators and variances providing relevant advisory services
Your role will increase with responsibility as you develop through your training contract. You will initially assist other people within the team on their clients. Over time and depending on your rate of progress you will take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of senior staff.
In the longer term, there is scope within the role for you to gain experience of marketing our services to our clients and potential clients.
- An interest in and a proven aptitude for using online and modern technology
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
- Ability and practical experience to analyse and interpret data
- Attention to detail
- strong organisational skills
- Team Player
- Multi Tasker
- An ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Work in a client facing role and visit clients premises
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and other bespoke accounting software
- Highly motivated with a strong academic background including:
- AAT Level 4 qualification
- ACCA - part qualified
- Top 30 practice
- Award winning firm
- Central London Location
- Progressive and growing firm
- One of the largest single office firms in London with almost 300 staff
- Flexible benefits package
- Private healthcare package
- Great Pension provided
- Season Ticket Loan