Management Reporting and Business Partnering Accountant
Based in the City of London, this firm are a global insurance broker with revenue in the billions. This rapidly expanding firm are headquartered in London with multiple offices across the Americas, Asia and Europe with further growth plans over the next 3 years.
A vision and strategy for Finance is currently being developed, which will review the organisational structure, the use of financial systems, increase the efficiency of processes and enhance the engagement with their internal and external clients.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Financial control of the general ledger, accurate and timely management information, including budgets, variances from budget and the production of KPIs which aligned to the business needs
- Timely and accurate analysis of the P&L (profitability) and movements in certain balance sheet accounts
- Supporting the preparation of Statutory accounts for a number of entities with audit issues being successfully resolved
- Acting as a key resource to enable Divisional leaders to produce their budgets
- Review of the financial systems used for budgeting and development of new tools, where appropriate
- Provision of timely & accurate management information to Business Heads and COOs
- Production of regular management accounts and management reporting, including analysis and commentary
Qualifications / Educational Requirements
- Good academic background, with strong A levels
- Educated to degree standard
- Commenced ACCA / CIMA
- A minimum of 18 months relevant experience in producing management information
- Preferable exposure to Financial Services but strong Non-Financial Services considered
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
The successful Management Reporting and Business Partnering Accountant based at their City of London offices will be offered a salary of approximately £35-42,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including study support and a discretionary bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Management Reporting and Business Partnering Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly