Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers - Real Estate sector
Working in this top 10 accounting firm in London, you can work with a range of real estate businesses including large UK and global private and listed businesses as well as privately owned, start-up and entrepreneurial organisations.
Top 10 accounting firm in London. Good promotion prospects and work life balance.
Primary responsibility is to manage the on-site audit delivery; liaising between the Audit engagement team, and the client to ensure the assignments are delivered to a high quality and within agreed timescales.
- Take responsibility for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner.
- Produce work for Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate
- Qualified ACA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience producing reports, completion memos and presentations for clients.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Excellent salary + overtime.
- Good promotion prospects
- Good work / life balance