Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are pleased to be working with a growing business based in Exeter to recruit for a Financial Controller on a Temporary basis.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller who is happy to work in an easy to get to location in Exeter, who can take ownership of:
- The production of weekly and monthly accounts, ensuring they are produced accurately to strict deadlines;
- Forecasting and budgeting when required;
- Responsible for line management and training of 6 members of staff
- Responsible for the timely production of year end
- Work with other Finance Team members to ensure monthly management accounts are produced within an agreed timetable;
- Providing support to the operational site, ensuring appropriate financial data is provided in a timely way to operational management to assist with decision making;
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns;
- Coordination of external accountancy audits;
- Developing KPIs and updating weekly KPI model for circulation to the business;
The successful candidate will have strong people management experience and a very hands on approach, leading from the front. We are ideally looking for someone who is qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or is qualified by experience.
In return, you should expect a daily rate of £200 - £250 per day, plus parking on site. This position is covering during a period of permanent recruitment, which means if you wish you may apply for the permanent opportunity.
Please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall to discuss this Financial Controller position in Exeter on 01392 341130. Furthermore, you may apply with a fully updated CV within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice