A large business based in Stroud are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. This role would be an ideal role for a qualified accountant looking to fast track their career in a large organisation with scope to move around various teams and pick up varied experience. This role will offer some immediate business partnering opportunities and this should develop and grow quickly
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting, controls and management accounts.
- Co-ordinate and manage the month end and provide commentaries and variance analysis against budget, forecast and prior actuals.
- Support in forecasting process: valuation of assets (acquisitions, disposals, impairment, leases), cash, taxes, etc.
- Support the Head of Financial Control in setting up KPIs to monitor and improve the efficiency of the Accounting and Reporting process.
- Act as key point of contact for the specific business unit
- Support the preparation of appropriate briefings and analysis to ensure insightful and clear understanding on key financial metrics and performance indicators.
- Ensure strong financial control framework in place.
- Manage relationship with internal and external auditors.
- Strong Information Systems knowledge (SAP & BI Tool)
- Communication to senior management
- Management experience
- Relevant Financial Controls background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and implement change
- Keen to go above and beyond and progress.
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400 or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly