Robert Half are delighted to be working with a large Bristol headquartered business focused on acquisition based growth based in North Bristol. The business will be holding an assessment day based at the Robert Half offices (based in central Bristol), where a number of hiring managers across multiple teams will be interviewing to gauge personality fit for various teams. The assessment day will be a mix of task and competency based interviews and will be fairly informal and fun in approach.
- Owning a number of P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary
- Dealing with the more complex surgery queries regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their surgery reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any surgery process issues are picked up and resolved
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the surgeries to answer queries and assist them with process adherence
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month, including ownership of one of the more complex or material areas of reconciliation
This role would suit a strong management accountant, with demonstrable P&L experience who would be keen to step into a management role in the future or immediately depending on experience.
Manager roles to include:
- Line management of a small team, reviewing their work as well as providing line management support and guidance
- More senior liaison
- Step to finance manager
You will be a candidate with experience of month end, P&L production experience and a willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
A fast paced company based in North Bristol, you will work in a lovely modern office in a large, supportive finance team.
Salary & Benefits
37-42k plus benefits package for MA role and 42-45k for Management Accountant Manager roles
For more information please contact Oliver Price on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice