Robert Half are pleased to be partnering with an SME business (circa 40-50m turnover) in central Bristol to recruit a Finance Manager to a pivotal role for the business in an expanding and every developing finance team. Although the role is broad it will focus more on management accounting, budgeting and forecasting than the statutory/reporting skillset and will manage a small team internally.
- Business Partnering- working across the business with various senior leaders and budget holders on their budgets and forecasts and any explanation of any technical information or advice including monthly variance analysis against budget with insightful and informative commentary, proactively digging into variances where appropriate.
- Full P&L/Balance Sheet ownership across the GL ensuring all results are accurate and reported to FC and FD
- Detailed involvement in preparation of the annual budget, working with the Operational Directors to create and present the proposed departmental budgets. Re-forecasting spend against budget on a quarterly basis.
- Ownership of new ERP project from a finance perspective
- Management and development of junior members of staff
- Financial and statutory reporting
You will be a strong management accountant with at least 18 months post qualified experience looking to move into a bigger role with more stakeholder engagement and more team leadership. You will be a candidate that loves change, developing new processes and improving the way the business works and values finance.
50k+ 26 days holiday and benefits
For more information please reach out to Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice